Thursday, October 8, 2009

too old for gstring

email mum forwarded me from my favourite neighbour -

Dear Ladies:

Re: Wacoal Cross walker

We have all heard of Spanx from the states.( the magic girdle that cover the excesses from waist to hip!) + cover the panty line when we wear tight fitting clothes.

Wacoal Cross Walker serves similar purpose, their promotional material below claimed some slimming benefit.

I like the Wacoal Cross walker, material not so thick, wearing large size.

I wear them more to conceal panty line as well as to add firmness to the overall shape. Too old to wear G string.

Wacoal is constantly out of stock on this product, they hardly promote it in Singapore.

I have been asking them to bring more.

Finally they are promoting this product.

So, when u have the chance to visit a Wacoal counter, in Metro of course.

Try one out.

Best,

S

um, thanks mum. i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment