Thursday, October 29, 2009

the misses

it sort of burns on my conscience that, to date, i've missed a grand total of eight weddings this year.

part of me still feels awful for missing my dear, eldest cousin's wedding in may when i was conquering the machu picchu. and there were seven other weddings of relatively close friends. not BFFs but still lovely ladies i'd have liked to have watched float down the aisle. and i just found out that i'm missing two x childhood friends' wedding in december. as in, i've two childhood friends marrying their respective partners (not each other) and hence two more weddings that i won't be around for.

plus there's a prospective wedding next year that i'm hoping won't be during my graduation trip. eeP!

maybe i should stop burning my bridges..

No comments:

Post a Comment