Thursday, November 26, 2009

i wouldn't mind


the perpetual rain so much if i lived here permanently


but i don't.

although just under a year ago we did enjoy an amazing time resort-hopping (kuda huraa, coco island and kandooma, all in a week's work!) in the maldives and i miss the two monkeys like crazy. and the clearest, cleanest water i've ever seen. it was everything i'd imagined an island paradise to be.

kuda huraa infinity pool


kuda huraa water bungalows

coco island

the coco island rooms open onto a pristine wooden deck that you can dive from into the ocean!

i've to keep telling myself that summer and sunshine aren't myths. they actually happen, just not in stockholm at the moment.

(photos from my facebook album sandy bottoms and other stories)

and facebook is terrible because when i miss my sibs i look at my (too many!) albums. then i stalk their profiles and spam their walls. maybe i don't blame them for being embarrassed of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment