Saturday, November 21, 2009

ride 'em cowboy!

Cotton-eyed Joe, Cotton-eyed Joe,
He was de nig dat sarved me so, ?
Tuck my gal away fum me,
Carried her off to Tennessee.
I'd 'a' been married forty year ago
If it had n't a-been for Cotton-eyed Joe.


"i can show you the world..."



three different interpretations of wild wild west

west, kayne west

dr. winston o'boogie lives!
and it's not a party without a politically correct, socially-conscious addition from possibly the most literary-minded of the corridor.

awesome cowpoke over at R's. i love it when the party comes to kungshamra, although i did head to lappis for drinks at A.Mc's first. punch fridays at J's will resume next friday. but back to the haystack, R and C went to town with crazy awesome posters and all-out decorations. they even scattered hay (rumoured to have been acquired from a petshop but i wouldn't put it past them to have had leftovers from previous romps, if you get what i mean) on the floor for the rodeo feel. beautiful cowpeople and red indians everywhere and i loved their doorgift idea! my wanted poster proudly on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment