Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the travelogue in motion

finally got organised and have written a daily post, albeit retrospectively, of my graduation eurotrip. the posts have been scheduled for 8:05am (GMT+8) every morning and there are 38 posts for europe in total. so if you check back daily, there'll be a fresh story. there's no fixed format, a photo or two and some reflection. if you'd like to know more (eg where did you find this?!) do leave a comment, it'll be nice to hear from you too.

currently in saigon with some friends for the week but the eurotrip travelogue has begun this morning and will continue to run for the next 5+ weeks. will be posting about saigon too once i've gathered my thoughts and am sufficiently decompressed. for now, i'm kicking back and finally letting my guard down. it's so good to be with my oldest and dearest friends from college, to be sheep-like and contentedly follow their lead. it's such a relief not to be solely responsible for my well-being, like i was in europe. they're great company and i'm grateful for the opportunity to prolong the self-indulgence and hedonism, this time in my own backyard.

(pushcart next to my hotel)

No comments:

Post a Comment