Tuesday, October 6, 2009

logical connections

or not.

(over text this morning)
me: morning mummy, i'm up! need to do groceries. boo.
mummy: i love to go to the supermarket! (lies, all lies... she does that, maybe, annually.)
me: cheap supermarket's far away and full of aggressive and undesirable characters. crazy woman shoved my groceries off the belt the last time and i glared at her and made her pick it up.
mummy: hey, don't start a fight. they may be unstable, no logic. like the dubai (???) ski instructor who stalked, then murdered, my friend in dubai recently.
me: i don't start fights. it was absolutely unprovoked.
mummy: ya. but some people can be mad. i'll pray for you to be surrounded by His angels and peaceful shoppers. love you.

oh i love my mother.

isn't it fascinating how aggressive swedish supermarket woman instantly reminds her of murderer in dubai?

am now looking forward to the divine experience going to the grocer's is going to be. i'll keep an eye out for halos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment