Thursday, September 10, 2009

productivity

today was good on so many counts:

1. i woke when i woke i.e. the luxury of not setting an alarm clock
2. i went for a run
3. i spoke to my grandmother for over an hour on the phone (thanks S for pfingo!)
4. i ate my leftover leftover pizza for lunch
5. i contributed in class (!!!) and actually, dare i say, stumped the lecturer who said she'd get back to me. i thought only students smoked their way out of hard questions.
6. i successfully exchanged my ballet flats. turns out, my feet are 37 and not 36. i think they've gotten fat on exchange.
7. i'd a kebab for dinner :)
8. i went for a party on a random lappis lawn with music blasting from speakers on the host's windowsill. we sat on a picnic table, imbibed all sorts of alcohol (although it was just cider for me) and swayed in time with music. chilled out to the maxxx. prefer parties to pub crawls or clubbing because you can actually talk to people and catch them during the brief window of sobriety.
9. i came home and made egg noodles with sauteed aubergine for supper.
10. i've got a brand new cosmo to read before i sleep
11. we're picnic-ing tomorrow!
12. i'm going on a mission to find vintage shops and steals after

i love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment